Does you or a loved one have diabetes and would benefit from leading home care services?
At A-1 Home Care in the San Gabriel Valley, seniors of every ethnic background and economic influence, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, receive lasting diabetic care solutions from the comfort of the home.
A-1 Home Care’s affordable and diverse hourly care services have helped seniors to experience the highest-quality home care options first-hand for the past 20-something years and counting, serving as the non-medical caregiving agency of choice in Los Angeles and Orange County since 1991.
The specialized caregivers at A-1 Home Care provide caregiving services in the home that include:
· assistance with household responsibilities like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· assistance with mobility
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation, activities, and companionship
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
If you’d like to know more about A-1 Home Care and its exceptional care solutions available right here in the San Gabriel Valley, then contact a friendly caregiver at (562) 929-8400 or (626) 287-0250 today. A-1 Home Care serves neighboring communities of San Gabriel that include San Marino, Monrovia, Arcadia, Sierra Madre, and Pasadena.