It's time your loved one received leading live-in care services-- but where should the search for them begin?
At A-1 Home Care in San Gabriel Valley, the search starts (and ends!) here. Our specialized caregivers can provide round-the-clock 24 hour care services to elders needing continual companionship in the home, and all at the most reasonable prices found anywhere.
A-1 Home Care serves people from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, living throughout the Los Angeles and Orange County areas. The caregiving professionals on staff offer numerous in-home care services that include:
· assistance with household tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties such as watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides hospice care for terminally ill patients along with short-term services for people in home rehabilitation situations. It's this commitment to covering all the bases of home care that makes sure we never miss a beat-- because anything less than a total success just isn't our best!