Do you have an elder in the home who requires extra assistance with their personal care routine, but you don’t think you should be the one to provide it?
At A-1 Home Care in San Gabriel Valley, our caregiving experts provide the most affordable and exceptional caregiver services to seniors from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European. That’s because we bring helpful assistance for day-to-day activities like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting to the comfort of the home at the most reasonable prices available anywhere.
Some of the diverse caregiver services provided to elders who choose A-1 Home Care include:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, bed-making, and trash
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care additionally offers in-home care solutions that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, respite care, Parkinson’s care, and much more. It’s this dedication to providing the most diverse elder care options in Los Angeles and Orange County that has allowed A-1 Home Care to keep seniors happy and healthy in the home for 20-plus years and counting already.