Each brain injury care option available today in Southern California surely has the patient's best interest at heart-- but does it always have the proper equipment and other resources to match?
At A-1 Home Care in San Gabriel Valley, the answer is always yes. We provide exceptional caregiving expertise from the comfort of the home with brain injury care specialists that come with excellence on the mind, help in the hands, and gold in the heart! Each diverse caregiver on staff extends leading in-home care to people from all walks of life, including Asian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and European, so that no elder feels left behind on the road to restoration.
Take a look at some of the exceptional home care services A-1 Home Care offers:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides expert hospice care for terminally ill elders, hospital sitters for in-patient elder care situations, and much more. It's this dedication to excellence that allows A-1 Home Care to remain at the pinnacle of home care provision in Los Angeles and Orange County today.