For many elders in the San Gabriel Valley today, requiring hourly in-home care services can feel like a scary thing.
But at A-1 Home Care in LA and OC, we provide senior caregivers who specialize in hourly caregiving services to patients of all ages, so that every one in the home can experience better home health heading into the New Year.
Take a look below at some of the caregiving services A-1 Home Care provides seniors from all walks of life across Southern California:
· assistance with household chores such as dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks such as watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services such as bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· assistance with mobility
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
A-1 Home Care provides additional caregiver solutions like postpartum care for new mothers, after surgery care for elders who have been temporarily displaced in a hospital setting, and Asperger's and autism care for those with social deficiencies. This versatility of care has helped A-1 Home Care to remain at the pinnacle of home care provision for the past quarter century already-- with many more years on the horizon!
If you would like more information about A-1 Home Care and its leading hourly caregiver services, then call a helpful caregiver today by dialing (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is happy to provide senior assistance in neighboring communities like Whittier, Downey, Pico Rivera, Covina, and Pasadena.